Ever since reading on some of the popular blogs about the effect of the latest PageRank updates on their blog, I too have been waiting eagerly to know Google’s decision on my blog. Hurray! Google has showered some blessings on me too. Yes, the PageRank of JoyceBabu.Com jumped from PR0 to PR3. Well, this may not be as great as the PR5 of JohnCow.com, JonLee.ca or ContestBlogger.com. But I am more than happy with this. Now I believe I too have got some bragging rights.
Since the Google PageRank update is still running, not all datacenters have updated their PR database. Here are some interesting tools that helps you to analyze your sites pagerank in different ways.
- Multiple DataCenter Page Rank Checker
- During pagerank update, all datacenters do not update their database at the same time. These tools can query Google’s multiple data centers to find out your pagerank.
- Raket For Skning Live PR
- Dig Page Rank
- SEOCentro PR Tool
- Multiple URL PageRank Checker
- If you want to check the page rank of a large number of URLs, then it becomes a very tedious job to check each URL individually. Use these tools to check the pagerank of multiple sites/pages in one shot.
- Multiple Pagerank Checker
- iWebTool Multi-Rank Checker
- Multiple PageRank Checker
- Internal PR Checker
- When you want to know the pagerank of all your internal pages, then even multiple URL page rank checkers are difficult. Use this tool to find the page rank of all your internal links by entering just your homepage.
- Internal Pages Page Rank Checker
- Internal Pages Page Rank Checker
- Visual PageRank
- Visual PageRank is another tool that I found interesting. These tools can show the page rank of all the links in a page, next to the link.
- iWebTool Visual PageRank
- Link Vendor Visual PageRank
- Fake PR Checker
- Many websites uses cloaking to fake their page rank. Before you buy a new website, you should always ensure that the pagerank of the site is valid. The best way to check for cloaking is to manually query the datacenter which shows the updated PR. For manual checking, search for
- Xenyo Page Rank Verification
- Check Fake Page Rank
- Fake Rank Checker
If the SERP returns just one URL which same as the one you searched for, then the site is not using link cloaking. But if there are no results or if the returned results are different from the URL you searched for, then something fishy is going on. SEOJunky has posted an alternate method for finding link cloaking.
Here are some tools for checking PageRank validity
- Future Page Rank Prediction
- Future page rank prediction always gets a buzz when the page rank update is around. There have been many debates on the validity of these tools. If you have a high PR site, then these tools are really interesting. Unfortunately, these tools won’t work on sites having few backlinks. But Roman of DigitalPoint Forums discovered another method for finding out the possibility of a pagerank increase / decrease, if your site is listed in Dmoz or Google Directory.
- iWebTool PageRank Prediction
- Future PageRank Tool
- Page Rank Prediction
- Free Page Rank Badges
- The first thing to do after getting a very high PR is to let others know about it. The best way to let others know about your PR is to use a PageRank badge on your site itself. These sites provide cool badges / icons for your site.
- Page Rank Visualization Tool
- Check Your PageRank
- PR Checker
- PR Icons from BloggerTalk ( Manual )
Do you know any other such cool PageRank tools? If so, please let me know.
Well done. Very comprehensive list, tagged it.
Our blog went from 4 to 3 😕 and we don’t even have paid links (but a lot of links to clients)
Thanks for the compliment, it took me almost 5 hours to complete it.
That is very bad. I hope my site won’t be penalized, because I don’t use nofollow for outgoing links.
I heard that many legitimate sites, including problogger, were penalized. Problogger was later given back the pagerank, but most of the others were not.
Joyce, Congratulations on the PR3. If you keep writing articles like this, it will only go up. I don’t think you’ll be penalized for having NoFollow disabled. The recent penalties seem to be for sponsored posts or obvious paid links. There are lots of DoFollow blogs and most of them seem fine.
Anyway, this is a great collection of links (I Stumbled it). There were some here that I didn’t know about (like the Visual PageRank ones), which seem very interesting. I will say that the Prediction sites don’t seem to work. They were saying I’d be PR0, but I ended up PR4.
The only negative thing about this, is that I’ve started thinking PageRank is less relevant because of all the great blogs that took a PR hit. But regardless of that, this is a great list! Thanks.
Thanks a lot for the good words and the stumble.
I checked most of these sites when I saw my PR3. And I thought it will be good to share all these different tools. Now I too have started to think that the importance of PageRank is decreasing (But that doesn’t mean that I no longer care for PR ).
This is a pretty nifty list, thanks! Sorry to see your PR has been slapped too, seems like a LOT of Malaysian bloggers were affected (Seems like it only affected blogs too, since I have other sites that were unaffected but 2 of my close friends’ blogs were affected).
😕 Actually my PR increased from 0 to 3. Were you referring to one of the other commentators above ❓
Comments are closed.