I had always stayed away from Link Trains because of the fear of search engines penalizing my site. But today I found this Link Train on Jon’s site and found it interesting, because the links have a no follow tag on it. Since the Link Trains follows Google’s guideline of using the nofollow attribute, I too decided to join the train.
If the links have a nofollow tag, then why should you join the contest? There are four reasons.
- Helps you get backlinks which will improve your Technorati ranking
- Increased exposure for your blog
- 10 lucky winners will get a copy of the book The 4-hour Workweek courtesy of Blogging The Movie
- And finally, each of the 10 lucky winners will be able to host their own contest which will be sponsored by Blogging The Movie.
How to Join
- Write an original short snippet introduction to avoid duplicate content.
- Just copy the section between the start and end.
- Add your 3 favorite blogs with rel=â€nofollowâ€ in the link on the code page.
<a href=â€http://url.com/â€ rel=â€nofollowâ€ target=â€_blankâ€>URL.com</a>
This is extremely important to ensure that Google wonâ€™t ding us. Make sure you contact the bloggers and insist they participate so they can keep this going.
- Email your URL of your blog post to Free4hourWorkweek@gmail.com
[Deadline: 12/31/07 ]
Betshopboy | DerekSemmler | Enkay Blog | MsDanielle | JimiMorrisonsHead | Siteguide.us | Darin.cc | JonLee.ca | Samanathon | MrGaryLee | KellyCho | SusanSuarez | RobertaFerguson | Bloggrrl | TheKingKongBlog | TheBeefJerkyBlog | LifeisColourful | MarketingDeviant | MaleWail | RomanDock | 40hourstogo | TylerCruz | JonathanVolk | Egonitron | SuncoastScribe | Gnaka | WorldOfAngel | MyBlogContest | TheGeekBoys | JoyceBabu | JakelDaily | Internet Marketing Fool | RobertMacEwan | StevenTruong | JobMob | Add your 3 Favorite Blogs here (it is important that you change the link to rel=â€nofollowâ€)